St Francis Safaris is owned and operated by Captain Tim Christy, South African Protea Angler, IGFA Skipper and weigh master, Tim has many accolades to date. He is recognized and decorated Nationally and Internationally for his fishing accomplishments and has been awarded for both his business achievements and excellence service in Tourism. His passion for the extraordinary outdoor lifestyle St Francis Bay has to offer can be experienced by all keen on a great day out on the Ocean, River or Canals.
St Francis Safaris has a fleet of well equipped, big clean, safe boats which are routinely inspected and certified by the relevant authorities. Tackle is well maintained and upgraded constantly. Our Staff are fully trained and Certified to ensure a high level of safety & service is provided for all.
St Francis Safaris – Charter Adventures include
• Inshore Game Fishing. A mixture of trawling & bottom fishing for – Yellowtail – Garrick Bonita – Shad – Cob –
Cape Salmon (Geelbek) – Red & Black Steenbras – Miss Lucy – Red Roman and many more…
• Offshore Blue water Big Game Fishing. Out in the deep (Yellowfin Tuna – Marlin- Dorado)
• Whale Watching Cruise. (June – Nov). Close encounters with Humpback and Southern Right whales, dolphins,
seals and penguins. (ST FRANCIS SAFARIS IS THE ONLY PERMITED WHALE WATCHINIG IN ST FRANCIS BAY)
• Eco Ocean Cruise. An educational Ocean adventure around the bay check for Dolphins, seals and penguins.
• Canal Cruise. A laidback cruise around the beautiful canal system
• River Cruise. An upriver cruise taking in the wildlife along the riverbanks and stunning birdlife and scenery
along the away.
• Boat Hire. Self-Drive – A variety of canal boat options available to hire on a daily basis.
The team at St Francis Safaris are committed to sharing our great adventure with you.
St Francis Safaris
On the Mark!